I haven’t been here for ages, and I have been feeling sad about it. But seriously, I have overcommitted to life-things and am having trouble fitting all my loves in.
A brief update, and a disclaimer for future posts.
- I have been working at Alphington Community Centre and filling in as Coordinator (which I ❤️).
- I am also doing a visual arts course called CREATE at NCAT on Thursday and Friday (which I ❤️).
- I have been regularly crafting with the Craft Club chicks for the FPS fair (held last Saturday). We made ace stuff this year.
- I have been collecting mountains of fridge boxes to make a 📦 maze at said fair. It too was ace!
- I’ve hardly been to the op shop … (I keep going to the art supply shop instead!)
But last night I was at Elise’s showing her all the things I have been painting in the CREATE course that I am doing. And she said I should write about them here.
And I thought about it. And in the end this blog is about me, and it’s dumb not to write, right, just because I am not consumed in second hand consumption … right?
So, I hope you enjoy the 6 month interlude that is about to befall you as I share my arty journey (with just a touch of second hand stuff thrown in).
So here we go.