In addition to my new Crocs this is what I got for my money at the fete.
It includes (but is not limited to):
- An Octonauts t-shirt for Hughie (and a 2 pairs of shorts and a polar fleece)
- A Quiksilver rashie for Pricey
- Mambo board shorts for Cade
- A bright pink rashie for Tahlia, and
- A great khaki Rip Curl cap.
I also got India a lovely dress, Jemima some fun fun fun ugboots and a great middle of winter scarf for me. Oh, and some purple Lululemon 3/4 exercise pants (I need to do more exercise and I am sure a nice outfit will motivate me??!)
My second hand Christmas shopping is starting to come together now …